U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Printing gum with little pigment

Re: Printing gum with little pigment

Thanks for sharing these Marek.

I regularly print gum from negatives calibrated for Cyanotype, something
like log 1.5 ES (= 15 steps with the 31-step tablet - each step = log 0.1)
using weak / weak-moderate pigment concentrations, getting full detail
starting from shadows up to the highlights. So I definitely believe in
less pigment = more range -> it's in parallel to my experience...

16 Ocak 2009, Cuma, 7:33 pm tarihinde, Marek Matusz yazmış: