U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: blue in cuprotype answer

Re: blue in cuprotype answer

Hi Christine
Thanks for your reply. It seems that the last paragraph may be the answer to my problem. It describe exactly what is happening to my prints, so I will try the citric acid. I just posted a print at hybridphoto so if you get a minute take a look

http://www.hybridphoto.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=497&c=8

Thanks and good luck with your other tests. Too many processes and not enough time.

Bruce