U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Mottling in lighter tones in cyanotype?

Re: Mottling in lighter tones in cyanotype?

Try another paper / another batch of the same paper... (COT 320 is
wonderful for instance.)

Optional: Also switch to New Cyanotype (it's much better in highlights
delicacy, but it's even more finicky with paper...)

10 minutes of air drying (at max.) is enough if you force dry the paper
later; you need the sensitizer in paper, you can start to blow hot air as
soon as the surface shine is gone...

Why are you diluting the sensitizer BTW?

22 Ocak 2009, Perşembe, 9:17 am tarihinde, Brian Pawlowski yazmış: