U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Mottling in lighter tones in cyanotype?

RE: Mottling in lighter tones in cyanotype?

I think your drying might be the problem: Cyanotype is a printing out
process, I assume it needs some moisture in the paper it self. I never
use a hair dryer and I let it dry at the air for 10 minutes or so: I
start printing when the paper feels dry on the emulsion side. And I do
not dilute..

Good luck,

Cor