U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Mottling in lighter tones in cyanotype?

RE: Mottling in lighter tones in cyanotype?

Cor, with cyanotype the correct exposure time is very sensitive to the
moisture level (both paper and working area) and the print-out is not easy
to interpret (especially for delicate highlights). So I opted to use bone
dry paper, ruling out the moisture parameter from the equation. Now, my
success rate is 2x higher than using non bone-dry paper.

22 Ocak 2009, Perşembe, 10:48 am tarihinde, C.Breukel@lumc.nl yazmış: