U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Custom color-separations in Photoshop?

Re: Custom color-separations in Photoshop?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Custom color-separations in Photoshop?
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 16:52:54 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding;bh=s0PebAx4gWdQnM9O5yhGY1DcWY+Ujlab8cCdRhjlmcs=;b=NaXpSVXtYDmO65EPAPv7ndu4u+1RoNNtpppE/3zwSH5GQMkMcoj56/5LcjzDrm720E8/hEJeCWcRxzzhOAVZ4c6tSX7BLzw2jSEsVTmW6k5XSa9XjgW7UWa/hzR7fK2fbdv2PVElQzFMN0klxrdYvA71RP9PCyh99cKq/w+ZkPg=

Forget it.  After some reflection and after mulling it over with a
resident PS expert (thanks Mark), it is apparent that what I'm looking
for is impossible.  There is a reason they are called Primary Colors!

I will check out the Hexachrome thread, though.