U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Custom color-separations in Photoshop?

Re: Custom color-separations in Photoshop?

Jacek,

Couldn't you do this with an rgb or cmyk separation followed by going back to the original image in color and doing a color selection for a particular area like the leaves in the green forest and making another negative just for that and using a specific green watercolor?