U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Sunburn

Sunburn

The Astronomy Pinhole Picture of the Day post got me to thinking about Chris McCaw’s Sunburn work.  Maybe Chris is on here (I am new so unsure)?  While Chris’s Sunburn work is not pinhole, it’s similar in that the paper neg is basically solarized (I guess).  But, I cannot gather an explanation of what the post-imaging conditions are…  It seems as though he is not scanning the neg since they are unique ‘prints’.  I gather he is fixing them like Christina explained?  Thanks, Christina too for the info!