-Jalo
Lähettäjä: Christina Z. Anderson [zphoto@montana.net]
Lähetetty: 28. tammikuuta 2009 18:18
Vastaanottaja: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Aihe: Re: Home-made POP (was: Astronomy Pinhole Picture of the Day)

Jalo,
The images may change color in the fix but with extensive exposure they do
not fade.  It may be you are not exposing long enough.  You can check out 4
images here, but please excuse the layout--I did it quickly:

http://christinaanderson.visualserver.com/Text_page.cfm?pID=2448

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/