U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: subscribing to "the list"

RE: subscribing to "the list"

1. That's not necessary; you can identify the message from the list by
filtering the "To:" or "Reply To:" fields (it's always
"alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca"). It's easy then to decide what to do with
the filtered messages... (You can move them to a speficic list folder in
your mailbox by enforcing a rule for instance, almost any decent email
client will support this kind of functionality.)

2. To me digest is not a good idea; that's not you but believe me there
will be definitely people replying to the digest w/o deleting irrelevant
posts, and that makes big/fat messages circulate around -> no good...

29 Ocak 2009, Perşembe, 7:38 am tarihinde, Cathy Cakebread yazmış: