U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Agfa CopyJet (or Pictorico or something else) in London?

Re: Agfa CopyJet (or Pictorico or something else) in London?

Hi Loris

Also, somewhat cheaper than CopyJet/SelctJet and equally good:

Sihl Spirit Film 130 – Glossy 3642
http://www.sihl.com/content/Products.aspx?Nid=34&Aid=156&ID=86&ArID=1&GrpID=4&CatID=7&FamID=143

Perfect Proof High Density InkJet Film 180G
http://www.perfectproof.com/products/consumables/papers/production-and-silk-screen

The second one is tested and used on a HP9180 by my friend Michel
Debar (Hi Michel) and I am using both films and CopyJet on a 3800.
These films are interchangeble considering printing times and curves.

Both films and Copyjet (called SelectJet when sold in rolls) are easy
to find here in the Netherlands and probably also in the UK. You might
try silkscreen product suppliers in London beacause that's where they
are made for.
The 43cm x 30m rolls are the most cost effective, you can easily cut
A2 (43 cm wide) and subsequentially A3, A4 and further by cutting the
sheets in half.

regards,

Kees