U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Agfa CopyJet (or Pictorico or something else) in London?

Re: Agfa CopyJet (or Pictorico or something else) in London?

Thank Kees,

But I'm a little bit skeptical on the question of being able to locate
resellers stocking this product in my short stay in London...

4 Şubat 2009, Çarşamba, 3:38 pm tarihinde, Kees Brandenburg yazmış: