non UV light table maybe OT
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: non UV light table maybe OT
- From: francis schanberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 19:23:49 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=x/t8bJrnYwUdSr+ltAk5vNbHipZLrzZacqEAQOCiBwM=;b=BVj8MMjhm8O1LBDBtIubu1m+UJrGnY1bW8Hpd+o/YAceiXtb6VsEYqqAFeIvekPIVZf579sfecgOgaXtjDMvPlKfr4SmgdRxzvKPGXTKNK5MbJMUnlDtFo1aqo1o3qJrIcoraPC24tJOkwlB8S2FCyhymjtszlOf3Dd1whoml8k=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;b=mSim9KX8gw5zk7uBJmOTTHT4APFNCzeiOFXs6L+p0sYHcTlMSfxq5C8kmQJXBGuhznTvd+t2c55dn2/F8b9OP0ND4NlqoY9X8E8joElL3rNbHYvs6ne7vDrp/pMQmAXNU1DALvfH9dBLpzUdQbG0t4qcDUv5sb5VX3ugiRjeKK8=
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amongst other things I have been tasked withat the University of Dayton is replacing a 30 year old light table once our photo area moves across campus to a new building. Does anyone have any leads on plans for making a light table. Our area will be sharing it with the design area so it is expected to be central and large. We have a staff that can build the light table that is putting in our cabinets and sinks. Are there any plans in an old, out of print "build your own darkroom" book that can be increased in scale. At the moment I don't have a measurement for our old light table but it is approximately 3 feet by 5 feet.