Re: color printing for dummies
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: color printing for dummies
- From: Jim Larimer <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:48:24 -0700
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=mVKI4ishcmbImtugCx8XcbI5lOkHodRWErKlKlnayfI=;b=THKI4Sh0GC+Exiz+EX99umy9pTOZv18VIR8xABvSZ/AkhzxMB6675/bYeYwhOVJ1reI60gP3vxl0Mjq9eZhup1cqT7ilq9707Bh3q6umnmC0hcbWf9p+9Ftx6EjouColTnl8DINk5EgF282/4xdsOmZ+CSUBXrxHt8J/w083FN0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma;h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;b=ssRmR8rM7qMH8q7YYqZdEYorwE2Z7hm3Kt6ioJjVLWe090UunBNxaZW7UJuXyRLmZb+gO1b9u5QMRrv1iE0L8Assp/4MmgfpS55mHCuPmKh1Nf4GAi+W9GNo+2ri5zPpyFsaSQSeSulfQhcuO41qZEnhDpfvyLv6oftzg0T2Sw0=
- In-reply-to: <13D70707-CFD2-4CA2-AD18-FE9FF635748A@comcast.net>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <4991A282.firstname.lastname@example.org><13D70707-CFD2-4CA2-AD18-FE9FF635748A@comcast.net>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Good pointers, Jack! Add Katharine Thayer, Sam Wang and Keith Gerling. Just enter these names into a search engine and you will be richly rewarded.
On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:43 PM, jefulton1 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 10, 2009, at 7:51 AM, phritz phantom wrote:
Well, holy smokes, I'd read extensively the past threads of this list, buy Chris Anderson 's 2 present books
i really need some help here. i searched the internet for hours yesterday, to no avail. could someone recommend me a good tutorial for color printing for alternative processes (esp. gum printing)?
and see (is it out yet Chris?) if her book is out on gum printing yet. As well, see if you can garner all of
the superb, informative as well as interesting, publications by Judy Seigel of her Post Factory Photography
compilations. Too Christopher James book . . . . and, gee, stay on this listserve and you'll be set for life other than the constant practice and dedicated interest it requires.