U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: STORAGE OF 17X22 INKPRESS NEGS?

Re: STORAGE OF 17X22 INKPRESS NEGS?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: STORAGE OF 17X22 INKPRESS NEGS?
  • From: Heidi Weller <studio_107@verizon.net>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:44:22 -0500

BOB KISS wrote:

*DEAR LIST,*

* I am merrily producing 16X20 and 15X19 digital negs on 17X22 INKPRESS film using my Epson 3800 and making PT/PD prints of them. Can anyone else who is producing digitally enlarged negs for alt processes in this size recommend how and where they store their negs? By that I mean, what kind of box? Interleaved? With what? *

* CHEERS!*

* BOB*

* *

*Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/ *

* *

*"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to live forever". Mahatma Gandhi*

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3857 (20090216) __________

http://www.eset.com
Hi Bob
I produce negs the same way, and store them in old paper boxes. You can also get appropriate boxes from places like Light Impressions. Heidi