U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: gum on wood panel

Re: gum on wood panel

I don't know much about Nikon lenses but probably it's a very fine piece
of glass...

Paper-like behaviour: I think it's a matter of fine tuning the whitening /
glue ratio. Unfortunately there are numerous traditional gesso recipes
circulating in the web; it seems that I will have to find the correct
amounts myself, after some testing... And it's not easy to test because
preparation of wood panel takes considerable time (4 or more layers,
waiting the layers to dry, sanding...) :(

Greetings to all of you,
Loris.

18 Şubat 2009, Çarşamba, 12:47 am tarihinde, Keith Gerling yazmış: