U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: UV light box construction

RE: UV light box construction

Ken
My home made box made a few years back has the tube to negative distance of 3" . The distance beteen tubes is 0.5". My box is somewhat different as the tubes point down and I have bottom mounted on sliders (like drawers in a desk). The negative/glass part slides out. If you are interested I can send off line pics.
Marek