U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: intensity of bulbs

RE: intensity of bulbs

The length of the tubes is primarily determined by the maximum size of the
print you wish to make - plus a margin to avoid light fall-off at the ends.
I use 24" tubes to print 20" negs without a problem.

At the same distance from the tubes the light intensity is proportional to
the power of the tube (assuming the same type, efficiency etc). So a 40w
tube would be twice as bright as the 20w tube.

Geoff Chaplin
 ジェフ チャップリン

geoff@geoffgallery.net
www.geoffgallery.net
Skype: geoffchaplin1611
UK mobile (英国の携帯電話): +44(0) 7770 787069
Japan mobile (日本の携帯電話): +81(0) 90 6440 7037
Japan land line / fax (日本の電話とファクス): +81(0) 166 92 5855