U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Epson9800 and Venetian Blinds

Re: Epson9800 and Venetian Blinds

On my epson 4000 I started getting something that sounds similar. It was from half clogged heads deflecting the ink. Even power cleaning wouldn't solve it. Epson said I needed a new printhead. They knew the problem. It was under warranty and I ended up with a new printer. I saw the problem on paper prints, not transparency material