U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum Prints on wood

Re: Gum Prints on wood

After a second look, all are beatiful but my personal favourite is 1202.
Also, 1271 is very interesting -> timeless (both subject-vise and
visually), almost like a reproduction of a genuine autochrome...

24 Şubat 2009, Salı, 11:52 pm tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: