Re: Another banding problem
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Another banding problem
- From: stephen wasilewski <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:11:23 -0800 (PST)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024;t=1235603483; bh=OPMrCJY/fN1AIVA7KTVJCEtp36y5U93dbFcSf4eDauQ=;h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;b=SJSTDV/4oAV99EIR9T/6Gl/q3Ru3SOVwkVO/V4eoChKQSKO6i2gffBRym4QsvSRYHmdP7qNAQX8woymuDndulItZcdk69fTMWctKx75iU1ND0YQqLoJa6ReeXNGUxrGPV0e0wpSoNj+gajL5gvxFklRQTJ5vHMivmGcLoOFVjZs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;b=UaPkh1lu/SRUO3UH7lYMwTrUYwpU4hq1f0uAJsxESC0tHFoH3DZFAdl88qnKPBtkigVQajwORLh9raFzbN9qVY52vV9sRT7KYvzPg3/gVlWmXPysN77qK0wU66QNmSdroS9bfQN7MisjeeaBC/uqI7dzvdwEPfmcyx91zS2UehA=;
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oops, forgot to attach the file.
--- On Wed, 2/25/09, stephen wasilewski <email@example.com> wrote:
> From: stephen wasilewski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Subject: Another banding problem
> To: email@example.com
> Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2009, 6:09 PM
> I just saw the thread on the banding
> problem. I wasn't superstitious until today - I now
> have a banding problem also.
> My Epson 2200 had been sitting for about a month.
> When I printed a test photo there were bands as you can see
> in the attached file. They start on the left edge and
> are 1 inch apart. As you progress to the right edge
> the last band is 1 1/4 inch separation from the preceding
> band. Did I bump the carriage height?
> Any suggestions short of "get a 3800"?
Description: JPEG image