U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Another banding problem

RE: Another banding problem

Spray some non-drip widex on a few pieces of paper and place it under the print head for a few hours to soak the clogged nozzles. Sometimes an hour is good. A cleaning cycle should fix it. You can move the printhead freely if you unplug the printer while the printhead is in the middle of the rail like for changing cartridges.
Marek