U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Keith's gum prints on wood panels

Re: Keith's gum prints on wood panels

I don't know what Keith will do with those new ones but we presented his
works (on aluminum and tar paper) in the 1st IFSAK Istanbul Biennial of
Photography unmatted and unframed. I think they were awesome -> to me,
matting/framing would somehow decrease their "tactile and alternative"
quality.

3 Mart 2009, Salı, 6:53 pm tarihinde, Katharine Thayer yazmış: