U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Keith's gum prints on wood panels

Keith's gum prints on wood panels

I've just switched computers and can't refer back to that thread since it's on another computer, but I followed that thread with interest and wanted to comment again on how much I like this work. I think I like these on wood even better than the previous group on masa. I love how the color and monochrome pieces work together and create a body of work that's coherent and integrated but at the same time varied enough to remain interesting and engaging throughout. Excellent work.

I don't know if you have shown these, but one of the advantages of this way of working would seem to me that they could be hung without matting or framing. Are you planning to present it that way?
Katharine