U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: show opening,plexiglas, and Daniel Smith

Re: show opening,plexiglas, and Daniel Smith

Hmm, it doesn't say anything about it being useful for cutting down on static electricity, though; does it have that effect?

If not, I'd recommend gently wiping the plexi with one of those antistatic sheets that you throw in the dryer to eliminate static electricity in your clothes.
Katharine