From: Cathy Cakebread [mailto:cathyc@cathycakebread.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 2:21 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: OT: Photoshop CS4 upgrade overpriced

Hi Greg -

If you are a student or instructor with an id, you can get Adobe software at

a great price (e.g., $180 for CS4 Photoshop Extended or $314 for the full

CS4 suite) from: uscollegebuy.com

Click in the black box that says "Adobe Student License Program" - not the

Adobe link at the top of the page (the prices are different)

If you really just want to upgrade, Amazon has: for Windows: $181.49 and for

Macs $194.49 (it is strange that they have different prices).

You do have to provide them with a copy of your id, and if you are a student

- a schedule of classes.

They then will ship it to you within a couple of days.

These are full versions of the products.

Cathy