U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: VDB

Re: VDB

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: VDB
  • From: francis schanberger <frangst@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:13:50 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=HQxmyXz/7fESaSDSONDKrhvHiFdOHmcjWhGBkT9/xVo=;b=tfemGXWn5ibS3qcazT8dU8quuBlc/ZWMVh76W6JHtzTNvySjcWHqx/1u2gczTkCgJHDoRjSuAneRDdZPDvK7TubGscq5UDa8VpO6hf7zPVdZw6/V6QzJQrcrIeISm+qrBcrpLVOvFqwmz7EdjPEE4K4aYqozVk5Xmzix4/hQf5g=

One question, did you let the VDB solution ripen?