U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT: Photoshop CS4 upgrade overpriced

Re: OT: Photoshop CS4 upgrade overpriced

Yes- I was quoting a price JUST for PhotoShop not the entire creative suite...
The problem with Creative Suite is I would only occasionally (rarely)  use In Design- and
have chosen not to do web design- even for myself...
So- there you have it - I suppose Adobe's reasoning is that if you need all this you are running a design or advertising firm.
There needs to be a lower "Photography Practitioner" price- someone like me who likes to have all those programs
on his or her computer for bragging rights- but can only really use PhotoShop.
I used to collect Mardi Gras doubloons- no I collect filters and various image editing programs.
RVallon