U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Steichen image in April's 'Vanity Fair'

Re: Steichen image in April's 'Vanity Fair'

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Steichen image in April's 'Vanity Fair'
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 19:15:43 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=S70jlKcpqNrRw0FFbIrv/z418yWhJz3R0Ce/DGBq+1g=;b=wwDci805EQs3hoWxZ14v+Hy+IrY0K1MWh/E+WOPmpVxbU9W0TI1+b/dqgCjZ8kxbARm0K22REVwUO618bdI87O+MuAlo+7wAZHhfNzmCNp8EjZ3Exzd2+gAUIQWcWxuFhrOS+IoXmEEwTQC5lEjFGQV9AkjgNZedHUIZiXsyumg=

The April issue.  Don't suppose this could be an April Fool's joke, do you?