To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 8:46 AM
Subject: RE: Samples of Pd with Na2

Neal these are looking good. The colors seem to be all over the board,
though. I presume this is the result of scanning and adjustments rather
than the actual color varitions in the prints. I'm surprised you're seeing
a change in exposure time and smoothness with a relatively small amount of
Na2. That has not been my experience. A slight shift from warm is expected.

Kerik
www.kerik.com