To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 5:07 PM
Subject: Here's the print scan!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/viapiano/3368502595/sizes/o/

This is the print I made yesterday. The usual disclaimers that the print color is slightly off in the browser, as well as there being more detail in the sky highlights than shows on the scan, etc, etc, blah, blah...

Hope y'all like it...

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Viapiano" <viapiano@pacbell.net>