U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Printing white on black

Re: Printing white on black

Keith, so you're saying "helping" the black watercolor paint with some ink
will make a nice dark black surface to print. Thanks for the suggestion!

Kees, I assume it would take a lot of gelatin and pigment to make a dark
background -> wouldn't that affect the adhesion / grip of the subsequent
gum layer(s)?

25 Mart 2009, Çarşamba, 10:22 am tarihinde, Kees Brandenburg yazmış: