Anyone did gum on Forex before?
- To: alt-photo-process-L@usask.ca
- Subject: Anyone did gum on Forex before?
- From: Loris Medici <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 15:06:08 +0200 (EET)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Importance: Normal
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.13
I just had few sample pieces of Forex Smart. The material is pretty
interesting, whiteness and surface is just perfect -> looks very much like
very smooth hot press paper but with a semi-matte/semi-glossy surface. The
surface feels very toothy (micro scale) the touch and it looks like one
could print gum on it w/o any special preparation!
Will try it tonight and report back to the list. If it works, that means I
finally found the holy grail (to me!) of gum on a synthetic / highly
permanent / rigid surface... (Another good news is -> it's very low
density, light but also rigid and hard panel which floats in water.)
Any experience with Forex?