U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Anyone did gum on Forex before?

Re: Anyone did gum on Forex before?

This sounds like a kink of foamcore board.  Anyone know the difference
between forex and standard foamcore

I've research many foamcores for making pinhole cameras - but never
thought about printing on them

Gatorboard is available in NorthAmerica

found  a foamcore with an aluminum face

 http://www.tri-dee.com/Ultra%20Aluminium%20face%20Panels.htm