U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Forex?

Re: Forex?

I did some search and couldn't find any reference to the product in the US
sites of the company. So, probably it's a Europe-specific product. But
don't feel bad about this; since it proved to be highly hydrophobic -> I
couldn't manage to coat the unprimed/unsized surface. When compared,
coating Yupo is much much (and much!) easier than coating this material.
I'm preparing a gelatin solution right now; will try to prime the surface
with weak gelatin and try again - but I have little hope. I don't get how
they marketing this product as "ink friendly"! (Including solvent inks.)

Next, beer + silicate priming...

27 Mart 2009, Cuma, 7:58 pm tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: