U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Forex?

Re: Forex?

It definitely doesn't work (with conventional procedures). I tried to
prime it with gelatin and it didn't work too (no surprises here; a
hydrophobic surface won't accept gelatin, of course). I just left gelatin
to cool a little bit (to let it gain viscosity) and then smeared the
contents on the surface with a paper towel to homogenize the mess. It
looks homogeneous now, and maybe will print well -> but that's more
trouble than I want to bear.

Try the beer + sodium silicate primer (mentioned by Henk before) too -> if
it works with aluminum then odds are it will work on ceramic tiles too.

Will have some sodium silicate on hands tomorrow and will quickly try to
prime Forex with it. More later...

27 Mart 2009, Cuma, 11:16 pm tarihinde, Katharine Thayer yazmış: