U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: VanDyke developer

Re: VanDyke developer

Hi Alberto.

Borax development is for Kallitypes, no?

Maybe the "developer" will post-amplify the reaction, forming larger
nano-particles (or coagulate the former ones), therefore change the
characteristic color of the print? Does your friend experience any
perceptible difference when "developing" prints?

Citric acid is what I was doing too, when printing Vandykes.

30 Mart 2009, Pazartesi, 10:30 am tarihinde, Alberto Novo yazmış: