To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 9:39 PM
Subject: RE: BL light box 'blues'

Christina said:

Ken,
Pyro negs, as well as Tmax 100 film, do not work for UV processes...
Um, well, just about every in-camera negative I've ever printed in
pt/pd/gum
for the last 19 years has been processed in PMK or Rollo Pyro (not
Pyrocat).
I have a BL-tube box with 12 4-ft 40 watt tubes about 2-1/2 inches above
the
contact frame. My exposure times are typically in the 4 to 8 minute range.
So, it definitely works for me. Very, very well in fact.

As for TMAX 100, yep, it's basically UV bulletproof.

Kerik
www.kerik.com