U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Alt (and other) Show in Woodstock, NY

Alt (and other) Show in Woodstock, NY

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Alt (and other) Show in Woodstock, NY
  • From: Dan Burkholder <fdanb@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 19:40:15 -0400

This Saturday I have a show opening in Woodstock at GalerieBMG. You can learn more here:

http://www.galeriebmg.com/

I'd sure like to meet any alt group people who can attend the opening between 5 and 7pm Saturday, April 4th. There will be a good bit of platinum over gold leaf work included as well as inkjet.

Thanks!

Dan

info@DanBurkholder.com
www.DanBurkholder.com