From: Dan Burkholder [mailto:fdanb@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 7:40 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Alt (and other) Show in Woodstock, NY

This Saturday I have a show opening in Woodstock at GalerieBMG. You
can learn more here:

http://www.galeriebmg.com/

I'd sure like to meet any alt group people who can attend the opening
between 5 and 7pm Saturday, April 4th. There will be a good bit of
platinum over gold leaf work included as well as inkjet.

Thanks!

Dan

info@DanBurkholder.com
www.DanBurkholder.com