U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: What is Diffusion magazine? Anyone seen it?

Re: What is Diffusion magazine? Anyone seen it?

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: What is Diffusion magazine? Anyone seen it?
  • From: Alternative Photography <alternativephotography@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 11:19:49 +0200
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=fj0ROCafC5r/GbxHi7FGGrTvPPUc5fNZXDKkATXFChM=;b=oL32HyeOss9U3J58bWgxLiJwugjsV5Oi+qgpkNRbqlUwRt8Lehrsfr6de7vJ4EWJ4CN2iyaQiq711s3xB/jdcbx8T1WJ7CiLPeluIysynzK8JP55x5uUeidC9cIOBi57tHTE0b4MQ9sLah6B9aA1ARWmojanULd4Czv3vmQWBWw=

Hi Spike,
Yes, it deserves a standing ovation, opening up a new magazine in this financial climate, and about a niche market like alt. proc. Very brave, and wonderful, indeed.
I have seen a preview from Blue Mitchell, and it looks great. In our next newsletter we will be running one of their articles, which is a profile on Tina Maas and her work with Liquid Emulsion on wax. It will run after Easter, so if you want a "mini-preview" of the magazine, you can take a look in our next newsletter. I know you already subscribe, but for those of you who don't, sign up here:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/newsletter.html
All the best,
Malin

--