U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: What is Diffusion magazine? Anyone seen it?

Re: What is Diffusion magazine? Anyone seen it?

I'm very glad to hear about such a publication.

On the other hand...... 40 pages per issue / one issue per year looks a
little bit frivolous, no?

No offense intended. But that's my very basic/first reaction -> I can be
incredibly wrong here...

9 Nisan 2009, Perşembe, 12:19 pm tarihinde, Alternative Photography yazmış: