U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: green-yellow

Re: green-yellow

Thanks Mark,

For iron prints and Epson 890/1290 dye, Epson 2100 and HP 9180 pigment
inksets Yellow was always stronger to me. But that's not by measuring UV
densities with a UV densitometer, it's just by inspecting the CDRP prints;
most often (if the process ER is relatively shorter than what is needed
for pure Pd printing - to be specific), the 2nd line wasn't showing even a
hint of tone (but pure white) whereas the 1st line was showing tone at the
left part. And when the 2nd line was showing tone, white was chiming in
earlier (more on the right) than the 1st line. That's the cause of my
reasoning. Maybe I'm reading the CDRP tests incorrectly???

Thanks for joining.

9 Nisan 2009, Perşembe, 8:49 pm tarihinde, ender100 yazmış: