U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: green-yellow

Re: green-yellow

Loris, if you graph the UV densities of inks, Yellow is the highest of the pure inks, then Cyan, then Magenta.  This is true with any inkset I have tested.  However, when you mix two colors, the order is USUALLY  Green highest, Red next then Blue the lowest.

What is interesting is that the values will vary some based on the process you are printing with.  I assume this is because different processes are sensitive to a different portion of the UV spectrum.