From: Christina Z. Anderson [mailto:zphoto@montana.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 11:22 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: pyro and cyano

Chris, when you say "six stops"
> --- how many steps on the 21-step is that ?

Hi Judy,
6 stops is 12 steps on a 21 step tablet (1 step=1/2 stop) or 18 steps on a
31 step tablet (3 steps= 1 stop).  This is why I don't talk steps because it

is confusing with whether one is using a 21 or a 31 or a 44, but a stop is a

stop is a stop.

Yes, cyano gets darker as it oxidizes.  I never use, and never recommend,
hydrogen peroxide because eventually the print will turn that nice darker
blue anyway.
Chris

(If I display ignorance,

database 3999 (20090410) __________