U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: cyano on gessoed Al

Re: cyano on gessoed Al

Rajul, thanks for the update. I'm very interested in the agar-agar stuff
-> seems to be useful for other things too (sizing paper - from Alberto
Novo - and non-toxic carbon - from Halvor Bjoengaard)...

I currently wait for Henk coming back from his trip -> will continue
trying with "beer coating" after hearing back from him.

9 Nisan 2009, Perşembe, 10:53 pm tarihinde, Rajul yazmış: