U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: cyano on gessoed Al

Re: cyano on gessoed Al

Hi Loris,

When you do gum on prepared Al sheets, what concentration of AD do
you use, and how long do you need to expose relative to paper exposures?

Looks like I will have to continue building tooth at every step if I
want the colors to blend between successive passes.

Thanks for your input. Rajul