curves and film negatives
- To: Alt Photo Process <email@example.com>
- Subject: curves and film negatives
- From: Laura V <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:09:13 +0000
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (Macintosh/20090302)
I understand the process of using curves to decrease contrast when
preparing digital negatives for gum prints...but how is curving done
when film negatives are used, or is it done? And if it's not done, then
why aren't the prints contrasty?