U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Artists' tape

Artists' tape

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Artists' tape
  • From: etienne garbaux <photographeur@nerdshack.com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 00:48:07 -0400

Alas, my last roll of the old Scotch white artists' tape is all but gone, the core so ratty the part number is no longer legible. I know it was discontinued years ago (does anybody remember the part number?) I believe Scotch still makes a white artist's tape, but last I knew it's not the same as the old stuff. Nothing else I tried, including Scotch's remaining "artists' tape," even came close. I was lucky to find a stash of the old stuff tucked away in an out-of-the-way little art supply store in the late '80s or early '90s, but now I'm out.

What artists' tapes do people use and like now?

Thanks,

etienne