- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Artists' tape
- From: etienne garbaux <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 00:48:07 -0400
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lavabit; d=nerdshack.com;b=VXT5cl/8c7l7bWe9cY2VmDYRQXrGL6h4BNGbUCO6FGDTqDcU1/adOhSixgoh5PT9CL7yyqiyEgv48amHXO3nUyYWmPI8Ui2i4aYAB0CiH5qzx3prxJoHAeTrcUS7mn0Ka35P1oES5l3ZIvrIZ4WlaeWlLRsCNOoTMpx+epApmn8=;h=X-Mailer:Date:To:From:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:Content-Type;
- In-reply-to: <49E630D9.email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <49E630D9.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alas, my last roll of the old Scotch white artists' tape is all but
gone, the core so ratty the part number is no longer legible. I know
it was discontinued years ago (does anybody remember the part
number?) I believe Scotch still makes a white artist's tape, but
last I knew it's not the same as the old stuff. Nothing else I
tried, including Scotch's remaining "artists' tape," even came
close. I was lucky to find a stash of the old stuff tucked away in
an out-of-the-way little art supply store in the late '80s or early
'90s, but now I'm out.
What artists' tapes do people use and like now?