U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: outdoor gum demo

Re: outdoor gum demo

BTW, just came into my mind putting the discussion in another perspective;
it's very interesting that greenish brown/brownish green/brownish stain
color is pretty effective at blocking UV (visible light DR and UV DR is
different) for pyro-developed silver/gelatin negatives, whereas
"coincidentally" green color is the strongest UV blocker for many inksets
/ printers. Two most different medias (printer ink / stained gelatin)
exhibiting similarities in the same context -> confusing indeed.

Not that I'm interested in pursuing -> just mentioned for the records...

16 Nisan 2009, Perşembe, 10:29 am tarihinde, Loris Medici yazmış: